Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: curve 8900
My Carrier: airtel

ni email id to lodge complaints!!!

I am quite surprised that Blackberry does not have an email id for its patrons to lodge complaints. I tried to look for ids to give in my complaint about a technical issue with my BB and was not able to get any. I got replies aasking me to post my complaint on the community forum.

Does writing on the community forum yield any kind of result or solution???

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: ni email id to lodge complaints!!!

RIM contracts the cell carriers worldwide to handle support issues for them (and they pay a LOT of money to them to perform this).  So your first call should  go to Airtel.  If they can't help you, they can escalate your issue directly to RIM at no cost to you.

HOWEVER,

RIM also makes available these forums for which you can ask questions.  "Does writing on the community forum yield any kind of result of solution???" you wrote.  My suggestion?  Give us your question or concern and find out!

Cheers.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.