Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: torch
My Carrier: att

no buttons work

only touchscreen works, and there is no "back" button on touchscreen, so i get stuck. have to restart with battery pull. whats the deal, att store said they've heard of this and that i'll just have to deal with it until update. this sucks. anyone else?

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: no buttons work

The same thing happened to me. I ordered the phone online from at&t on Thursday December 17th. I just received it monday December 20th in the mail. I used it for about a half (30 mins) an hour and then all of a sudden the camera flicked on and snapped a picture. then i exited and it kept doing it. It seemed it would happen whenever I pressed the button 'T' "M' or the space bar. So I took the battery out after turning it off properly and when it turned back on, none of the aucsillery (clickable keys ie. keyboard or the ones under the touch screen) would work. The touch screen, however, would. But seeing as there is no back button on the touch screen, it stays stuck on that screen. This is VERY FRUSTRATING. and I'm going back to at&t in my town and demanding a new one. But if this is a software problem..then I guess I should down grade..