Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: 8250 curve
My Carrier: personal

no more bb

I know there is going to be much said, But I'm tired of blackberry ! Network is always slow, scroll button always giving problems had it fixed 4 time already, always needs software upgrades and and. I recommended most of my family to get bbm, but yes most of them as chucked there bbms and went and got Samsung galaxy. So this is my final answer, see ya bb !
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: no more bb

It's too bad you base your entire BB experience on an 8520. The 8520 was one of the cheapest BB devices built. I have one in my closet that is brand new, never used, because nobody in my family or at work wanted it. They love their Torches and Bolds, and now the Z10's, though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: no more bb

And just ot prove there are many opinions, I only changed away from my trusty 8520 when we changed carriers and I had to get a new phone.  Never broken the trackpad, never updated the software, and it is still working fine as a test device.  Yes the browser was not as good as the OS 6 devices and the network was slower by design (price), but it never failed me, I could always reply to emails and BBMs when I needed to!  Keyboard worked well and battery lasted forever.