Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: bell

no profile picture for anyone on my fb

on my bb curve 9300 I have NO profile pictures and can not view albums etc . All I have is a blue and white sillouette that on the odd one has a jagged white line thru it. if I click on the picture it says "failed to download the requested image".  have uninstalled,reinstalled,taken the battery out, logged out,logged in and NOTHING!!! GGGRRR! my carrier is bell Canada. help? please?

Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Rogers Wireless

Re: no profile picture for anyone on my fb

Hi Del226,

It looks like you have the same problem as some of us. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Downloaded-Applications-for/Facebook-for-Blackberry-can-t-see...

Don't hesitate to follow this other thread and to post your comments in it.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Curve 8520 OS v5.0.0.681
My Carrier: Orange UK

I have read thought he other thread again. No one has reported back that they have raised the issue with their carrier, just that they would do. They may have solved it but who knows.

So it would be useful to get feedback from someone who has spoken with their carrier and had it solved at that level, or had the carrier raise it with RIM. If everyone who has the issue does that, the answer may well be forthcoming.

Blackberry Best Advice - Back-up weekly

If I have helped you please check the "Kudos" star on the right >>>>
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: bell

have taken off the downloads that I added...taken out the battery,called bell,tried contacting fb-that was a joke!) ...tried unchecking things and resetting,clearing cache...still nothing!!! any other thoughts? really a pain in the butt!