Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Trusted Contributor
My Device: curve8320

Re: notebook?

is that like copy and   paste?- when i chose  move- nothing happened- i trird scrolling around to a space but ran out of ideas-maybe i should wait till the book  comes. i really do think that BB should support their  product with a help line one can call
Trusted Contributor

you're a  star but there is nothing remotely  like  that on  mine- except  voice fialling  looks  vaguely  like  it
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Go to the Main media screen, click on the phone reel.

you will see the screen shot I sent. Is was taken on my curve.

Thanks,

Bifocals

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Trusted Contributor

idon't know hat the main media screen  is- if i clickon media i get a blackcreen with stuff about abacklightand audio boost  - things  like  that-  best give up on me  m8  i'm a  hopeless cause
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Here is what you are looking for:

Bifocals

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

uah  found the mike  just need to keep scrolling  down  ta  muchly- how do i save  my recording and in what format is it saved if i  can?- on the BBbutton all i get is  new  voice  noyrs and  help, switch applicatio  and  close?

but suddenly when i go back to it i can't find the icons i had  before  -all  get isa bck screen with record at the top  th mic  etc have dissappeared - wierd or what?