Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: bold
My Carrier: uk

only receive part of my text [receiving text]

Hi
I have seen various messages about people only receiving part of their texts, I have have the same problem. But I can not see any replys giving instructions what to do and how to fix it so I can receive all of my texts? I have a blackberry bold, live in the uk and on Orange network.

Please help its very annoying

Thanks
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: only receive part of my text [receiving text]

i've had this problem for a while now. Been trying to find out how to fix it but can't see a solution anywhere. Only a few mins ago it happened again.

I clicked forward on the part of the text I did receive and the rest of the text showed up in the text to be forwarded, despite half the text supposedly not having being received yet.

I was then able to read the rest of the text, replied to it but then when I go back to the original text it still said it hadn't been received!

Its not really a solution but at least you can then see the rest of the text that still supposedly hasn't been received yet.

New Contributor
My Device: bold
My Carrier: uk

Hiya
Thanks for your message, I have tried to forward the text previously and sometimes it does work but most of the time it doesn't. I've just tried again and it still says receiving text :0(
My Device: Blackberry curve 9320
My Carrier: o2

i had the exact same problem and it took me ages to fix this really annoying problem,

there are two ways to get rid of the error,

the first is [Receiving Text]

lol