Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: vodacom

page to large to load in browser

I have a curve 8520. About a week ago my phone became slow and it keeps telling me the page is to large to load in the browser. I have tried to turn off my phone taking out the battery. Can anyone help me?
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Blackberry

Re: page to large to load in browser

If the Internet on your phone has became slow that means the cache memory of the browser has filled so do clear the cache of the browser and it will be fine.

which browser do you use default or any other external installed because such problem also occurs when you visit such Sites which has many popup windows when they are visited.

and by turning your phone off will not help mostly just clear cache it should work fine for you.

If not try another browser and see what is the difference.

Like the Post if you feel its helpful.

Thank You.

My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: vodacom

I use the default browser and google a lot but I keep the history, cookies and cache clear. I clear about 2 - 3 times a week.
Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Passport/ Curve 9320

Hi! Unfortunately, Some websites are just too large for our blackberry. But you can try downloading opera browser, which loads fast and allows you to open multiple tabs on your 8520. If you haven't tried downloading opera browser yet, here's the link. http://opera-mini-blackberry.m.en.softonic.com/blackberry/download
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.