Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: bold
My Carrier: mobistar

password denied

Some weeks ago suddenly I didn't receive any email on my BB, and got a message saying that I had to verify my password again. I did and the problem was solved.

Today I got the same problem and the same message, but this time BB keeps telling me that my password is wrong! It is the case for 2 for my three email addresses. I can perfectly log in Outlook with my passwords though.

I ask for an URGENT solution of my problem, directly by the BB  helpdesk.

BTW: The message that I got from BB is a "noreply" one, wich is quite customer unfriendly because I had to search a long time for the email address of the helpdesk. Finally I only found this forum to explain my technical problem.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS; PlayBook w/OS
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: password denied

The only way to get to the BB Help desk is to contact your wireless service provider. If they cannot help with your issue they are supposed to escalate you to the BB Help Desk.

1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!