Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

personal and work e-mail

Are you able to get your personal and work e-mail on the Bold? (2 different e-mail addresses). If so how.
New Developer
My Device: 9800

Re: personal and work e-mail

From the home screen Go to Setup / Personal Email Setup

It will launch your browser and open up the BIS email site

You will use the setup wizard to input your email address information, once entered the service will try to setup your email, If unsuccessful then you have the option to setup the settings manually..

Please click the "kudos" in my post if I was able to help you on this issue.
Please mark thread as resolved if I was able to fix the issue!!
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: personal and work e-mail

If your IT department has a BES, then they can issue you an enterprise activation password to activate your work email wirelessly.

If your company does not have a BES but offers outlook web access, you can setup your webmail email by following the steps in this KB article: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB03133

You can setup your personal email by creating your email account on your carrier's BIS website, or by going into the personal email setup icon

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.