Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9650
My Carrier: Verizon

personal email setup will not work (takes me to enterprise email when i click on email setup)

im on the bold 9650 (running os 6) whenever i click on the email account set up icon, it takes me straight to enterprise email and that is not what i want. i have done resets and wipes and it does not work. i want personal emails. please help

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: personal email setup will not work (takes me to enterprise email when i click on email setup)

Hi foxhunter310

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Do you have BlackBerry Data Plan also known as BIS on your Account ?

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9650
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: personal email setup will not work (takes me to enterprise email when i click on email setup)

I have been able to set up emails in the past. I had to reinstall my operating system a few months back. So I lost everything. I then updated to the latest os 6 update and it wont let me set up a personal email. And by bis I am not sure. I have a data plan from Verizon. I know that much, share everything to be exact. But the blackberry data plan that you mentioned I am not sure of. Would I be able to tell by looking at my account? And I am assuming you mean my carrier account? Or is it something with my blackberry id account thing, im not well versed in smartphones. As you can tell
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi foxhunter310

BIS allow us to use all BlackBerry Services like personal emails, BBM,Twitter for BlackBerry and many other are you able to use those services ? ON homescreen go to Manage Connection > Service Status > BlackBerry Internet Services = what you  see ? Let us know.

Prince