Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

phone call log

I can't seem to find my icon for the phone call log... I had originally had them going to my message list, but I got changed that.  I still can't seem to find the phone call log...

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: phone call log

Hi there!

In later versions of the device OS, the dedicated Call Log icon was removed. You can get to your call log from within the phone app...click the Green key and then select the middle of the three icons near the top of the screen.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8310

Re: phone call log

if you can't find the call log, try this: The call log icon should be in the applications folder. Highlight the icon you want to move in the applications folder, press the menu and select move to folder. Select "Home" and it will be moved to the main screen of icons.