Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: tmobile
Accepted Solution

phone is locked

Hi guys, i just restarted my phone by taking out the battery and when the phone restarts it loads and then i receive a message that says the application wheres my phone is attempting to access phone information, allow or deny, however the phone is frozen and i cant do anything, i cant move the trackerball etc..

can some one help thanks

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
My Device: various
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: phone is locked

Have you tried additional battery pull? Also try BlackBerry Safe Mode

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Accept as Solution" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the Star on the left of their post.
New Contributor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: tmobile

hi i did the safe mode start up as you suggested and deleted the wheres my phone application and now my phone is working perfectly, thanks for your help

Trusted Contributor
My Device: various
My Carrier: AT&T

Glad i can help!

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Accept as Solution" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the Star on the left of their post.