Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: +201227544410

plz hwlp

My Blackberry Bold 9900 has just decided to die on me, and I have no idea why.. There is no red light at all, and my computer won't recognise it with or without the battery inserted.. I have been trying to fix this issue for days now and have had no success.. So if anybody knows how fix this issue, could you please help me out.. Thank you.

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: plz hwlp

Sorry to hear that.  You've tried everything I could think of.  You could try a wall charger but I advise taking it to the service provider or authorized repair shop.

Please click the Thumbs Up icon if this comment has helped you!
If your issue is resolved, please click the solution button on the resolution!
Every BlackBerry should have BlackBerry Protect, get it now! | Follow me on Twitter | Bring Back BBM Music!
Forums Advisor III
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

Re: plz hwlp

[ Edited ]

These links may help you out,

How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode

How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader

Sorry to interject myself into the conversation but bahaaeldin first I want to suggest that you remove your # off your profile follow these steps here click on "My Settings" then go to "Personal Information" scroll down till you see "My carrier" remove your # and add your service provider name!

Your profile is public you don't want people to see your info 

No need to start mul threads of the same issue someone will get to issue soon ! Smiley Wink

Want to contract me? You can follow me on Twitter @RobGambino