Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook Tablet 16 gb
My Carrier: videotron
Accepted Solution

print to go

my print to go never worked. page freezes after I enter  my blackberry id and i never get to page on computer where i am suppose to enter code to link computer with blackberry... would have loved to have this function...what can i do? am frustrated...

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook Tablet 16 gb
My Carrier: videotron

Re: print to go

take off avg virus control and it willl work like a charm but do not forget to put it back on after...
Visitor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: None

Re: print to go - Requires that your computer is running Windows XP

This forum is frustrating. I could not find how to post a NEW Message. I have Vista 64 bit and am trying to install Print to go. It gives me the message " Print to Go Requires that your computer is running Windows XP
or later with the lastest service pack installed" WHY?

Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: *

I downloaded Print to Go on my Micorsoft 7 OS PC a couple of months ago and it has now quit working. I have uninstalled it and reinstallled it and i still received an "Error" message. When clicking on the "Error" it says it can't find internet connection. I have also sut the McAfee Firewall off and still the same problem. Anyone have any ideas?

Developer
My Device: Passport
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile Canada

You're probably having problems recently do to a Windows security patch: I'm trying to see what BlackBerry is going to do about this, but BlackBerry's hands-off support policies (forcing me to go through my CARRIER who have NO IDEA about this) is preposterous: BlackBerry has to get their act together w.r.t. end user support and FAST.

Here's that link

https://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-PlayBook/Print-to-Go/m-p/2866644/highlight/true#M...

New Contributor
My Device: 9850
My Carrier: Verzion

I had the same problem so I reloaded now I get a message that the webpage was canceled. Will not refresh. Looking for help. I just loaded 10.3 and still will not work.