Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: PEARL 3G 9105, OS 6
My Carrier: vodafone essar

problem clearing APP world cache.

I have read all the post regarding how to clear the app world cache but this thing only works with a qwerty keyboard or an onscreen keyboard. Since I have a pearl 3g 9105 smartphone which has only 14 keys I can certainly can't use the ALT method to type RST in the app world 3.0 . Please suggest a workaround to this as soon as possible. The application storage is already running out of free space as only 6 mb is left. I have already uninstalled some of the applications but they still show up in the app world in the uninstalled category.
Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: problem clearing APP world cache.

Check the below KB article -

KB24714  How to clear the BlackBerry App World cache.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Contributor
My Device: PEARL 3G 9105, OS 6
My Carrier: vodafone essar

Re: problem clearing APP world cache.

Like I said earlier, I checked and tried all the possible ways to get it done including the one you posted above but its not helping me either. The pearl 9105 does not have a qwerty keyboard nor it has the Alt key. It has a keypad with only 14 keys. Now if you could find any other way to do this I would be more than obliged.