Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

problem, help!! bb messenger!

Hello, I bought a blackberry curve 8320, and I activated the service, but the blackberry messenger doesn’t work, the application its installed but I can’t find the icon. I go into the applications loader and look the details of the blackberry messenger some of the module appear as  ”not installed”.

I deleted the application and installed again but the problem persisted.

Thank you for your help

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: problem, help!! bb messenger!

Probably the icon is hidden in your device. Click on the Alt button then press menu button and select Show All. If theapplication is installed in your device then you'll find a dimmed BB messenger icon. Just highlight it and click Alt button thenpress menu button now uncheck hide.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

thanks but, Yes i do it and nothing
Trusted Contributor
My Device: 8320, 8120

[ Edited ]

If you are sure it is installed (you can confirm by going to options, advanced options, applications), try changing your theme (options, theme).

you can also try to reset your theme to defaults by highlighting your theme, pressing your menu button, select reset theme defaults

Cheers!

Message Edited by Bolder on 06-26-2008 02:05 AM
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Unfortunately I'm also facing the same problem with my device. My facebook apps is installed but can't be used. This occurred right after upgrading my 8110. I've no clue to the problem. I think this issue need to be escalated to RIM. Changing the Theme is also not working in my case. Moreover, from BlackBerry homepage I can't download facebook!!! Downloading messengers also not working. I'll let you know once I found any solution to that.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Thanks, I try every Thing and nothing, I don’t know what to do…
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
My Device: 8320, 8120

You could try an application load.

Cheers!