Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 8300 Curve

problem with Roxio Media Manager - Desparate for an answer

In order to get my Roxio Media Manager to work. Do I need to have access to the browser on my BB8300 Curve. I am not subscribing to the internet on my BB but I do on my computer. Could that be the reason why my Media manager is not working properly? I am desparate for an answer since I have photos on my Blackberry that I need edit and and sent off. What good is the camera if I can't take the photos off of it? I have tried uninstalling the software and then re-installing it. I still can't get the Media Manager to appear in Roxio. The one time I did get it to work, I start getting Runtime errors when I tried to bring up Media manager. Please help..All the rest of the icons..back/up, synch, etc is appearing..just can't get the Roxio Media manager to appear now.

Contributor
My Device: Curve 8330- Sprint

Re: problem with Roxio Media Manager - Desparate for an answer

does the media manager recognize your phone when connected? some of us are having trouble downloadind music to the phone cause media manager does not see the phone. you could be having the same problem

Forums Advisor II
My Device: T-Mobile 8100

Do you have a media card in your BlackBerry? If so, plug your BlackBerry in and enable Mass Storage Mode. Then just access the memory card from Windows Explorer. For what you want to do Roxio is overkill, and complicated.
Contributor
My Device: Curve 8330- Sprint

exactly how do you use explorer to access the phone to trasfer music