Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: curve 9360
My Carrier: BSNL

problem with blackberry ID

Hi!i have some serious issue with my blackberry ID.The password of the Blackberry ID is working when i login on 'blackberry.com' website but the same password is not getting accepted by the smartphone.I can't download any apps now because i can't have access to the 'BLACKBERRY WORLD'.This is very frustating.This problem has arised since i have upgraded the 'BLACKBERRY APP WORLD' to 'BLACKBERRY WORLD'.Can anyone help me in this regard?

Contributor
My Device: developer
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: problem with blackberry ID

1. Select Forgot Password from the sign-in screen on the smartphone or tablet
  2. Enter the BlackBerry ID username and select OK
  3. Enter the answer to the recovery question and select OK
  4. From the BlackBerry smartphone locate the password reset email and complete the process to reset the password
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: problem with blackberry ID

Bhagwat wrote:

Hi!i have some serious issue with my blackberry ID.The password of the Blackberry ID is working when i login on 'blackberry.com' website but the same password is not getting accepted by the smartphone.I can't download any apps now because i can't have access to the 'BLACKBERRY WORLD'.This is very frustating.This problem has arised since i have upgraded the 'BLACKBERRY APP WORLD' to 'BLACKBERRY WORLD'.Can anyone help me in this regard?

Hello Bhagwat

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

When you use your BlackBerry  ID username and password on your device what error message you are getting ? 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.