Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: bold 9790
My Carrier: videotron

problem with my blackberry bold

am unable to connect for two days has my social networks. I am no longer how to give access. I contacted my supplier and he told me that everything works on their side. I probably turned off a few things. Do you know how to make it work

My Device: bold 9790
My Carrier: videotron

Re: problem with my blackberry bold

am unable to connect for two days has my social networks.(facebook,msn,black berry messanger) I am no longer how to give access. I contacted my supplier and he told me that everything works on their side. I probably turned off a few things. Do you know how to make it work

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: problem with my blackberry bold

Please restart the phone by removing and placing the battery back while the device is ON. This process fixes the application modules in it without losing any data stored. Let us know if you still experience the issue after this.

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter