03-12-2013 10:34 AM
Desktop-software 18.104.22.168 is not able to update Blackberry 7.0.0 Kernanwendung (Downgrade)
Wireless Music Sync 22.214.171.124 (aktualisieren)
I have resetted Torch 9860 to the origin but without any result
Any idea how to reset the whole software or what to do?
Many thanks inadvance
03-12-2013 11:58 AM
Left to it's "automatic" functions, the Desktop Software will depend on what your specific carrier supports as far as providing updates. But, you can force it to do whatever you wish. The simplest way is to, on a PC (you cannot do this on MAC):
1) Uninstall, from your PC, any BB OS packages
2) Make sure you have the BB Desktop Software already installed
3) Download and install, to your PC, the BB OS package you desire:
4) If that OS package is from a carrier other than the carrier for which your BB was originally manufactured, then delete, on your PC, all copies of VENDOR.XML...there will be at least one, and perhaps 2, and they will be located in or similarly to (it changes based on your Windows version) these folders:
5) Launch the Desktop Software and connect your BB...the software should offer you the OS package you installed to your PC. If, during the process, your BB presents a "507" error, simply unplug the USB cord from the BB and re-insert it...don't do anything else...this should allow the install to continue.
Don't forget to backup.
If you are on MAC, you are limited to only your carriers sanctioned OS packages...but can still use any levels that they currently sanction. See this procedure:
Good luck and let us know!
03-12-2013 02:13 PM
03-12-2013 02:24 PM
03-12-2013 02:59 PM
03-12-2013 03:09 PM
03-12-2013 03:48 PM
03-12-2013 04:03 PM
I did all as you said
automatic function disabled on BB DS
Given what I think you are saying, no...if you indeed performed all of those steps correctly, then you would not be able to proceed into the Desktop Software and see the screens you are describing. Further...
removed OS packages over windows BB DS:
But that is only step 1 of what I gave you...there remains steps 3 and 4, which would install to your PC the OS package you desire to install to your BB.
but: it is not possible over the German BB DS to remov'e:
7.0.0 Systemsoftware and 7.0.0 Kernel (there is no action buttom) and marked as 'necessarry"
You cannot use the Desktop Software to remove the OS itself...you can install/remove components, but not the core OS. All you can do, via the process I gave you, is to replace the OS that is on the BB now with whatever package you download and install to your PC. But, again, if you'd done what I described, you'd never even get to the screens you are describing...right when you launch the Desktop Software and attach your BB, it will pop up an offer to install that OS to your BB...you never will get the chance to get into AppLoader.
The only time you might get the chance to get into AppLoader is if:
How or where can I find the 7.1... version to upgrade there is no tip on the BB DS
Via the Download Portal, linked in step 3 of my first reply to you above...
(Via Google Translate) Ich wünschte, ich sprach Deutsch. Zu viel ist in der Übersetzung verloren. (I wishIspokeGerman. Toomuchisbeinglostintranslation.)
Good luck and let us know!
03-12-2013 04:12 PM