Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: at&t

problems

i have so much problems with my torch not funny...... it goes blank when i slide it open..... and i have only have the phone for a month yes i said 1 month.... i am trying to get the phone history can someone point me in the right direction

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: problems

Welcome to the forums, shirla.

If you are having troubles with your phone, your first line of support should be AT&T.  Give them a call as soon as possible and address your concerns with them.  If you are within the first 30 days, they will exchange your device, no questions asked.  If you're outside the 30 days, you will still be able to exchange your device, but it will be through their warranty department.  Just give them a call, explain to them what is going on with your device and they should send you another one.

When you say "phone history," what do you mean?  The call log?  To view your call log, press the green phone button, then press the Call Log icon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
New Contributor

No No my phone was bought online .......   at&t logo is logged on the body of the phone ...... But I am in Trinidad and Tobago ..... The history on the device means if the device itself is a new device or if in fact it has been serviced by blackberry prior to purchase my suppler says its a new phone

Forums Veteran I

What online site did you buy it from?  Did it come in a sealed box?

Go to Options>Device>Device and Status Information.  Once on that screen type "buyr" 

This will display voice and data usage.  That's not to say these haven't been reset, but it could be helpful.  Otherwise, I'm not sure how you would know whether or not the device was previously used.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
New Contributor

Got the phone from Amazon...... shipped via Animetronix Inc from icedeals....... looking at the unit think I have been robbed I am so very upset now .... this is my first experience with blackberry and I was doped now I have a phone in hand that does not work and out of my money

New Contributor

Sorry.... did not answer the questions fully ....too upset I guess....... the box came opened ..I guess it was to facilitate the unlocking of the unit

Forums Veteran I

Why don't you contact the seller?  Or if you feel you've been duped, you should have some recourse through Amazon.

New Contributor

In device and status information only gives info about the phone....... does not allow for me to type in .......buyr......

New Contributor

In the processing of doing just that, trying to contact seller but these online unlocked phones are sold without a warranty ......still hoping something can be done....... thanks a million for your help....... I will let you know how the seller or  Amazon responds

Forums Veteran I

Sorry, I meant to say that when you type "buyr" you will not be able to actually see what you're typing.  The status information will appear after you've entered those characters.