02-26-2013 11:02 AM
02-26-2013 12:00 PM
Hi and Welcome to the Community!
I suggest that you clear the AppWorld application cache:
1. Open App World
2. Go to My World
3. Follow one (and only one!) of these steps:
3a. For keyboard-based BB's -- Hold down the ALT key and then press, in sequence R, then S, then T
3b. For Touch Screen Only BBs -- Hold the num-lock (!?123) button so it locks and then press, in sequence 3, then 4, then (
3c. For newer (e,g., OS6 and 7) BB's, see this KB:
4. AppWorld should close.
5. If your BB locks after issuing the cache clear, perform a battery pull reboot
6. Now return to AppWorld/MyWorld (it may be sluggish while it re-synchronizes) and check this:
Good luck and let us know!
02-26-2013 01:56 PM
02-26-2013 02:01 PM
Hmmm...just to be sure, you switched your on-device MyWorld view from "Installed" to "Uninstalled"?
If so, and the app is not there, then please try this sequence:
1) Remove AppWorld from your BB
2) Do a Batt-Pull reboot (power on, remove battery, wait, insert battery, wait), even if redundant to the one you did in step 1.
3) Install (on your BB) a fresh copy of AppWorld
4) Do another Batt-Pull reboot
5) See if it now works.
In some cases, it has been discovered that installs/updates (from AppWorld obtained apps) require additional steps in order to install the update. If the update will not install, please attempt this:
Failing any of those remedies, your next step would be formal support, which you obtain by ringing up your mobile service provider and, if they cannot resolve it, receiving from them escalation to BlackBerry for enhanced support. You cannot bypass your carrier to receive support from BlackBerry...you must be escalated by them up to BlackBerry.
02-27-2013 06:47 AM
02-27-2013 09:18 AM
02-27-2013 01:50 PM
02-27-2013 01:53 PM