Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World

vmackza wrote:
Hello

The reason I joined the forum is because my BB app world didn't work! I have uninstalled it but when I downloaded it again form the website it said download successful but I can't find it anywhere except under Application Management! How do I get it back on my home screen :'( please help. Torch 9800

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, you posted to a thread that is on a completely different topic...if you are not receiving the error message that is the subject of this thread, then your issue is completely different.

Fortunately, there is a different thread dedicated to what you report:

Please completely review that to see if the fix you need is already posted.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World

Thank you!
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: vodafone

While I was able to download some apps a couple of weeks ago I'm getting the same error now. Tried everything, reload, clear cache, different browser, diffirent computer but nothing seems to work. 

Problem is that Apps world doesn't launch on my BB either, also a know problem without a solution, so my BB becomes ready to be scrapped.

Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-App-World-General/No-App-World-icon-exists-after-u...

Visit that thread and if you still can't download after that, I guess we'll be on the same boat. I was able to get my AW to appear again but unfortunately I still can't download anything! I keep getting this message, " there was a problem installing/upgrading. Please try again".
:
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: vodafone

Thanks vmackza

I got software 6.0 bundle 2949 on a company phone so already above 5.0. I do see the BB world icon it just doesn't launch even after removing and reinstall.

Gues I just need to forget using any BB apps Smiley Sad

My Device: BB 9900
My Carrier: Swisscom

Its not helping and it's even not possible to update time zones. It says please try again later.

After several hard and soft resets, new setups I am a bit helpless

My Device: BB 9900
My Carrier: Swisscom

Me the same....I dont know what to do. Change to another brand?

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: MTN

I have that same problem with my curve 9360 and I've tried all the above mentioned solutions and still it brings me now where. If there is anyone out there with a solution that works please reply, u will be getting a reward from me some how.
My Device: curve9300
My Carrier: vodacom

Hi. Everytime I try to download anything from app world it tells me "an error has occured" plz help me
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

nishmita wrote:
Hi. Everytime I try to download anything from app world it tells me "an error has occured" plz help me

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

There are 398 posts before yours in this thread...I've got to believe that some of them may well contain the fix you need, already posted, thereby not needing to be redundantly posted. Hence, I recommend you review this entire thread to see if perhaps that's already the case. If not, then reply back with specifics about exactly what you did attempt and exactly how each attempt went.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................