Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

"Slideshow To Go" malfunction. NEED HELP!!!

Beware the "To Go" apps!!! During this last semester, I needed to review a PPT document for one of my classes and did not have ready access to a computer. I accessed my browser and the school website and downloaded the PPT to the Slideshow To Go app on my Blackberry Torch 9810. My phone, after the download, would not let me get off the screen. None of the buttons were working and I couldn't even make it shut down manually. Last time my phone froze like this, I removed the battery and waited a few seconds. This time, all my MEMORY CARD'S media files were scrambled. I used to have an encryption permission activiated for my media files just to see what it did, but had since removed it. Now, after this, my files were somehow fragmented and unable to read, and my voicemail was acting like I had it encrypted again: jumping incoherently around in the opening phrase, telling me I pressed an incorrect key and showing an on-screen notice of "Pausing for 3 seconds..." Those media files were intellectual advancements of myself and my observations, downloaded music, videos and pictures of my daughter and wife that I cannot get back now because the phone's own app (the one that came with it) freaked out when I used it to do what it was supposed to. The PPT isfine, but that which I really cared for is not.

IF YOU KNOW HOW I CAN RETURN MY FILES TO THIER PREVIOUS CONDITIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!