Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

"Zagat" application error : "Unable to load screen : root. ChangeLocation.ChangeLocationStart"

[ Edited ]

I paid for & downloaded zagat to go app from handmark & it fails to run on my bb tour. Here is the error message I keep getting on my bb tour - "Unable to load screen :  root. ChangeLocation.ChangeLocationStart".   I've tried everything, including uninstalling and reinstalling the zagat app and I keep getting the very same error message: "Unable to load screen : root. ChangeLocation.ChangeLocationStart".

btw, I have plenty of free space on my device.  HELP!!!

I tried Handmark support several times, to no avail.  Thanks very much.  mike

Edit:Changed to more appropriate title

jbt
My Device: storm
My Carrier: verizon

Re: "Zagat" application error : "Unable to load screen : root. ChangeLocation.ChangeLocationStart"

[ Edited ]

did you find an answer to your problem. I have a blackberry storm with the same problem. if you foundthe answer, please let me know. xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.net

Thanks

EDIT: Personal information removed - please keep e-mail, IMEI, & PIN private for your safety.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry
My Carrier: U.S.

Re: "Zagat" application error : "Unable to load screen : root. ChangeLocation.ChangeLocationStart"

[ Edited ]

Hello, we have typically seen this issue when running an older version of the software on a newer version of the BlackBerry operating system.

If you purchased ZAGAT TO GO from a Handmark distribution channel, you should be able to visit: m.zagat.com from your BlackBerry browser to download the latest version.

If you purchased via BlackBerry App world, you may need to ensure that you have downloaded the latest version of the ZAGAT TO GO software that is available from the BlackBerry App World software on your phone.

We have added a knowledgebase entry on this problem here:

http://handmark.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4364

jbt, I will make certain that your support inquiries with Handmark have been updated.

Thank you