Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

re-registering blackberry bold

Any idea how to Re-register a Blackberry Bold from one supplier to another ?
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: re-registering blackberry bold

You need to have the pin released from the BIS system of the first carrier then you can set it up on the next carrier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

could u explain what that means , i had a friend who bought a Bold for me in australia and i live in sweden do i need to contact the australian supplier to do this or how do i act?
New Contributor

could u explain how i do this ? this phone was bought in australia by a friend of mine and sent to sweden where i live , do i need to contact Telstra in australia to do this ?

thanks in advance

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Have you tried registering it on the new carrier?  Do you have a BlackBerry Data Plan on your account?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

sorry to be so uneducated on this , i got the phone just to use the bloomberg chat over the internet thats the only reason for me to get it as blackberry is the only device that bloombergs chat works on ,my carrier tell me to go to their homepage on blackberry page to create a new accouynt with my PIN and IMEA when i do that it says the phone is registered to another carrier and i need to re-register before i can use with my swedish carrier (my problem is thati need to use the internet wich doesnt work until i get a service book , wich i obviusly dont have as internet doesnt work) so thats my problem

regards

christer