Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 8900
My Carrier: acountent
Accepted Solution

recover black berry acount username & pass

I had a new 8900  i bought on 12-31-09 i tried to reactive bluetooth were the devise keep asking for pass word to get connect to my laptop. i tried up to the last chance but it wipid all my data and restar again.

when i try to access to black berry acount to set up my e mail i could not remamber the user and password.

So is there a way to recover access to that account?

could someone please contact me about this issue?

thank you in advance for any and all help with this matter.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: recover black berry acount username & pass

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

If I understand you correctly, you need to find out your BIS (Blackberry Internet Service) credentials (ID/password). That account is controlled by your carrier -- you will need to contact them for assistance.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: 8900
My Carrier: acountent

unbelievable. for more than one month I am waiting for an answered from the carrier but, what is the best thing they do??? is resending my request to the blackberry over and over again !!!!!Man Sad
I honestly don’t know where the mistake is ?? is it with blackberry or the carrier ??
just be careful guys. don’t lost your BB ID&pass. I guarantee you the suffer.Smiley Mad

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hello again!

A month? On hold? Oh wait -- you must have made your request to them via another medium. I suggest you call them and escalate into their dedicated BB support desk.

If they have provided you with your credentials and those credentials are not working, then something is indeed amiss. Perhaps you are typing in the characters incorrectly. Often, we think we are typing one thing, but do not notice that their is a key modifier active (e.g., alt, caps, num, etc.) which is making the keys type something other than we think. It is imperative to watch closely when typing in any passwords anywhere or this can easily happen.

As for your "guarantee" -- I will wager that will depend on the carrier. Some are better than others...such is the way of a free and open marketplace.

Best.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Enjaz wrote:

just be careful guys. don’t lost your BB ID&pass. I guarantee you the suffer.Smiley Mad

well that is the sole purpose of an identifier and a password... make it difficult to bypass if you don't have them.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
My Device: blackberryz10
My Carrier: nobody

Thank you to be accepted