11-14-2013 09:03 AM
I forgot my password for my blackberry 8520 device and I exceed the 10 trials when trying to remember my password. All files have been wiped out. I have no back files. Then it turned to white screen saying "RELOAD SOFTWARE 513".
How do I get rid of this system error? please teach me step by step I already tried this step http://bbry.lv/k9pwuZ and this does not fix my problem. Please contact me asap.
11-14-2013 09:07 AM
For this you need to reload the software of your device. You can do this by following the steps below.
1. Go to google on the field type in ( blackberry software update ( name of your carrier ) )
2. download the device software
3. install it on your computer.
4. once installed plug your device into the computer ( without the battery)
5. go to Computer / C driver / program files ( x86 ) / Common files / research in motion / app loader / LOADER
6. click on LOADER and follow the prompt.
7. it will take time to recognize your PIN or device. Just continue clicking NEXT until it push through.
8.after that it will prompt you in selecting your language then a page with " finish or close " will appear just click either of them for the process to proceed.
9. a loading bar will show up. When you receive an error message that says something like " cannot detect device "
that is the time for step 10.
10. put the battery back
and click on "Retry"
11. it will take time but keep on retrying untill the process proceed.
12.once all the loading is done you may either receive " a fatal error occured or software update success"
dont worry about the fatal error it says that but your device should be booting up.
let me know if this help
11-14-2013 09:59 AM
11-14-2013 10:33 AM
11-14-2013 01:25 PM
yes that means that the device software is not successfully installed on your device.
go to your carrier's website and download your device software and install it on the computer.