Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

remove email account

how do i remove and email account added to the storm, don't know if it is a coinsidance but since i added my wifes lycos email to the storm ANY email she sends me (yahoo user and primary email on storm) does not come through, she gets a sent sucessfully message but her email does NOT get to my yahoo email, on web or on storm, asked lycos but they have no clue, i can send her email but even if she replys it does not come through
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: remove email account

Hi and welcome to the forums,

Fist check you junk email, my Yahoo is ridiculous about some email accounts, no matter

if I specify not spam.

To remove the email account, just login through email settings and you can delete from the BIS site.

If you prefer using the PC login to the attached site, if Verizon and delete from there.

In wither case I would resend service books.

Thanks,

Bifocals

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

My Device: Not Specified

sorry new to blackberry, in email setting on storm only see option to add new email, none to remove, BIS site ???, when i try to log in through link could not remember password, entered username and system said passowrd sent to storm but never got it
Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi,

Your password was send via pin or text. Go to the message queue and select view folders.

Look in each folder until you find it. Once you are logged in you will see your email accounts.

Highlight the one to delete, press the menu key and select delete.

Thanks,

Bifocals

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter