Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Aircel

replacement of BB Premium stereo headset

I had bought Blackberry premium stereo headset from a retailer on 28 - dec - 2013. now one of its ear is not working.. when i asked the retailer for warranty they said that the earphones are out of stock.. and thats why can't be replaced.. So Plz tell me what should i Do now to replace my earphones...

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: replacement of BB Premium stereo headset

The retailers are the only ones that can warranty accessories.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

I had purchased my BB premium stereo headsets from a retailer and i had eplaced my earphones a month ago but now again the earphones are not working, and they r saying that the earphones r out of stock nd they cant replace it..

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

That's unfortunate but there is nothing we can do here. We don't work for BlackBerry. This is a peer to peer support forum where users help other users.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

so plz tell me how can i contact blackberry support to resolve my problem.. coz there is no other way i could find..

Guru II

You can't. Well, you can but it costs $50 per support incident. Not really worth it for some headphones that could have been damaged by you or just defective.

The number to call is 1-800-BLK-BERRY, but again it's $50.

New Contributor

okk... Thanx for the Help