Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: 93003G
My Carrier: T Mobile

replying to group texts with 6.0

hello everyone ~

i've searched for the answer to this and haven't found a posting, so i'm hoping it's just my phone and not a huge issue for anyone else:

my friends/co-workers and i often times do group texting, but since upgrading to 6.0, i can no longer "reply all" to the text. all i can do is send a reply to the person sending the group. 

this is further frustrated by the fact that everyone else can "reply all" and i get the conversation from every member of the group all sent to me as individual text messages, able to reply to one, but never more than one. 

help?? this is something that happens a LOT and i would hate to have to tell everyone that my phone all of a sudden has stopped supporting such a basic feature.

thanks,
m.

My Device: 9780
My Carrier: t-mobile

Re: replying to group texts with 6.0

Have you had any luck finding out about this problem? i just spent two hours on the phone and no one could help me with my blackberry

Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: T-Mobile

I've been combing the forums looking for an answer to this question, too. I'll receive group texts, but don't know it's a group text because I only see the one sender, and can't respond to all if I figure out it went to a group and not just me. I can only respond to the sender.

Anyone have any solutions?

Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Anyone ever find an answer?  Anyone know if this is available on the Z10 or Q10?