Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9360
My Carrier: mtn Zambia

reset permissions

1. my new blackberry phone 9360 cannot download it says cookies are disabled. blowser options enable cookies not helping.

2. All edit permissions in application management say deny and not able to edit pemissions.

3. Downloading apps gives error 910 application authorization failure

What can i do?

Forums Advisor II
My Device: BlackBerry Classic- SQC-100-4
My Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Re: reset permissions

I recommend you reload your device software using BlackBerry desktop software. if no updates are avalible, select another version. This will most likely help, if not, please let me know>

1. If a post has helped you, show your appreciation by clicking the like button at the bottom of the message box.

2. If a post has solved your question, please click accept as solution to verify your question has been solved.

1. If a post has helped you, show your appreciation by clicking Like at the bottom of the message box.
2. If a post has solved your question, please click ''accept as solution'' to verify your question has been solved.
New Contributor

Thanks Trusted i uploaded but ploblem persists. Uploading of bbworld was unsuccessful saying it is stoped by administrator. who is administraor? The issue of disabled cookies says security error protocol TLS (3.1) cipher RSA RC4 128. How do i enable cookie?
Forums Advisor II

Are you on wifi or cellular internet, if on wifi, turn off wifi, and delete and re install blackberry app world. Here's the link for a fresh copy.

www.blackberry.com/appworld/download

Type this link into your browser once deleted. Also if the device prompts you for a restart, do it right then. If the device does not prompt you for a restart, pull the battery. Let me know if this helps.
1. If a post has helped you, show your appreciation by clicking Like at the bottom of the message box.
2. If a post has solved your question, please click ''accept as solution'' to verify your question has been solved.
New Contributor

am on cellular internet
Highlighted
Forums Advisor II

Ok, I still recommend re installing bb app world. Once that is done, we will go from there.