Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Black Berry storm
My Carrier: ISTS

resource

I want to embed html pages into my ui application. Which are using java script as well as css.

I want to open the resource bundle in to my black berry simulator 9530. I am not able to open any of html page in my application. I want to open html resource bundle from within .cod file being installed on simulator. At which path will it be retrieved from .cod file. My code sample is

try {

InputConnection inputConnection = (InputConnection) Connector
                    .open("file:///resources/default.htm");

BrowserContent browserContent = null;
            browserContent = _renderingSession.getBrowserContent(
                    inputConnection, url, this, e);

It gives FileIOException. url is "file:///resources/default.htm".

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: resource

Hello,

I think your question is better addressed down in our Developer boards -- this section is typically for end user assistance. Please take a look here:

and determine which board is the proper one. Then, either close this thread (accept solution) and open a new one down there OR post here with which board is correct and we'll have the Mods move this thread.

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................