Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

retrieving previously purchased apps from appworld - seems impossible on a replacement phone

Hey, can anyone help? I've changed my storm several times already. I tried to log in to my world to reinstall the games that I previously bought, but is says that I have exceeded the number of maximum PIN numbers. I did a search and it directed me to fill out a form for support, but when it asks you for your PIN number, and you put one in, it says please input correct PIN number. I've tried to fill that form out about a month ago with a different storm, and it gave me the same error message. Do you have any idea how can I retrieve those apps? Your help is appreciated. Thank you
Regular Contributor

Re: retrieving previously purchased apps from appworld - seems impossible on a replacement phone

The best way is..

go into app world

find the contact info for the publisher of the apps

email them / contact them and they  should send you a link to re-download since u already purchased

socialberry.gif

Regular Contributor

Re: retrieving previously purchased apps from appworld - seems impossible on a replacement phone

make sure you also download the newest version of app world @ http://www.mobile.blackberry.com it has an archive save option

socialberry.gif

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hi!

BAD PIN's on the RIM sites are a problem...mine included, so don't feel bad. Please check your Private Messages on this forum site for a PM from me with instructions on how you should proceed. Once the Bad PIN is resolved, then fill out that form to submit your information about the exceeded PIN change requests.

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

Hey, I still havent received a PM from you on how to resolve incorrect PIN problem. Thanx
New Contributor

I've contacted the app publisher before and was told that I should contact app world regarding this matter.
Regular Contributor

ya thats a problem ...you will get the run-around....the publisher will have you contact blackberry and blackberry will have you contact the publisher....

socialberry.gif

Regular Contributor

as far as the incorrect pin. contact blackberry directly. Try this 1-800-331-0500 and the blackberry tech should be able to clear up the message

socialberry.gif

New Contributor

this is a phone number for AT&T, not blackberry
Regular Contributor

Blackberry does not have free support you have to go through your carrier so that they will pick up the bill...who is your carrier.??.if it is VZW the number is 18009220204 ak for tech support and they can xtrsfr you to blackberry 

socialberry.gif