Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Storm
Accepted Solution

ringbacks on storm

[ Edited ]
can anyone help me out>?>?>?I am looking to put ringbacks on my storm. Not ringtones but RINGBACKS. Anyone know how. I heard you have to do it thru websites due to it being a blackberry. Please help...
Message Edited by dany_s on 02-02-2009 02:29 PM
Forums Advisor III
My Device: STORM 9530 on VERIZON 552 kbps

Re: ringbacks on storm

mikie82298 wrote:
can anyone help me out>?>?>?I am looking to put ringbacks on my storm. Not ringtones but RINGBACKS. Anyone know how. I heard you have to do it thru websites due to it being a blackberry. Please help...
Message Edited by dany_s on 02-02-2009 02:29 PM

if your using verizon, go here: vzw ringback tones

If I or another member have helped, be sure to click the KUDOS!!!

If your issue has been solved, please resolve this thread by marking the post which solved it for you!

4.7.0.122,SLACKER, FaceDial,Poynt, Myspace, Weather Midlet, You Tube, Tiltris, logMaid, Youmail

http://www.rimblackberrystorm.webs.com

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

jeff is right.
besides, it has nothing to do with the mobile phone you are using. Ringback tones are stored on the servers of your carrier.It can work even if your phone is underwater or off.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Storm

THANKS FOR THE HELP. PRE-BB I WAS ABLE TO GO UNDER "GET IT NOW" FOR VZW. BUT IT IS NOT AN OPTION IN BB. I HAD CALLED VZW AND THEY SAID TO GO ON THE WEB TO GET IT. I WAS UNDER THE ASSUMPTION IT WAS THRU A 3RD PARTY SITE NOT VZW.

THANKS