Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 8330

sending pic messages

I just got a bb8330 and I'm just trying to send pic messages as with my old phone but it doesn't seem to be very simple or even possible, maybe I'm just not that smart or patient but I could use some help if anyone knows how to do this simple task.

thnx for your time,

t

Forums Advisor III
My Device: AT&T BOLD OS 4.6.0.167

Re: sending pic messages

Try this. Go to the picture you want to send and click the berry key. Then select send as MMS. Or you can go into your message folder click the berry key and select send mms. Then you choose your receipient and type in a subject when you are in the message field hit the berry key again and select attach picture. Good luck.
~Lorrie~ Master of All Things Blackberry!
New Contributor

I'm guessing that the 'berry button' is the one used for entering the menu but there isn't a send mms option there is a send to mesenger contact but that folder is empty and it doesn't seem to want to let me add any contacts.  Thanks for you time.

t

Highlighted
Forums Advisor III

Serious help is what we give here! Who is your carrier?
New Contributor

I am with sprint and I ahve the everything plan so sending pics is unlimited.
New Contributor

I don't know why these posts keep posting 'I'm new to this and I need serious help'
Forums Advisor III

Ok first things first. Sprint has not yet enabled a service to send pictures MMS. They can only be sent through email. Secondly if you click "my profile" on the top of your computer screen on this page then scroll down and you will see the signature box, this is where you typed in the thing about being new to this, you can change that to whatever just remember to save. Let me know if you need more help.
New Contributor

Thanks for the help Lorrie, I'm gonna call sprint to see if that option is coming soon.  Now I need to try and figure out setting up my gmail account on the bb.  Thanks again, t
Forums Advisor III

To setup your gmail click on the "personal email setup" icon then click on email accounts under services. Then click "add an email account" and follow the prompts. You should get a confirmation email if you set it up properly. Just let me know if you need more help.
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Re: sending pic messages

Hi I just got a blackberry curve 8330. So what u r saying is that there is no way to send pict tex at all