Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: 9900 bold
My Carrier: turkcell

service issue

I got my BlackBerry 9900 Bold phone. I've sent my phone in turkey KVK authorized service. as it appears in the pictures I have sent me £ 81 for the service fee masrf deduce. Two days later, they again asked for money by sending messages to £ 645 and got my phone warranty. and authorized installer was unable to communicate in any way. To get where I made contact anakard said they wanted change. here is my opinion that you earn money through authorized service you want to provide customers own fault. BlackBerry user for, but now that I'm here because of your service will not use BlackBerry phones anymore. which I sent back because my phone without service and it has not communicated with me in any way. not everyone'll propositions.

Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: service issue

I'm not understanding your English very well. However, the authorized service centers are private entities that BB doesn't control.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!