Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: blackberry bold 9780
My Carrier: orange

setting up facebook, rss, social feeds, blackberry messenger th efull works FOR DUMMIES

hello all im new, and stuck Smiley Sad im with orange, dolphin package so topped up £10 n then read i need to top buy an add on for £5 per onth internet package. i have a blackberry account online, but cant actually access it form my blackberry, only accessable from desktop. im tryin gto get social feeds and facebook, wattsap (whatver you call it) and also blackberry messenger, but i keep getting messages saying im not signed up for this and need to contact my service provider. or i am not signed up for rss (whatever that is too!lol)

could someone please advice, im not used to such technical stuff, but hubby bought me this blackberry and im just trying to stay up to date with it 'stay cool' lol

please help pretty please

My Device: blackberry bold 9780
My Carrier: orange

Re: setting up facebook, rss, social feeds, blackberry messenger th efull works FOR DUMMIES

nevermind ignore my message just selling this c r a p blackberry.
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Verison

I was willing to try blackberry because i had never tried...

I was willing to try blackberry because i had never tried this brand. I would like to buy it. Wil you give it to me on direct bargains?