Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

setting up outlook

Sorry this might not be the right forum for this but i this week got a 8310 curve (like most people for teh sole reason of the email function). i have a work outlook email account and for the life of me i cannot set up the email address online. i have all the relevant details ie. user name, server name and email account, but i do not use a password to enter my email account nor do wee have one for the server. how do i get round this any ideas?? is this the most likely problem or am i doing some thing else wrong?

Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: setting up outlook

Hi and welcome to the forums,

If you setup the account on your BB is the password a showstopper, like you can't go any further?

Sorry to ask, but I haven't run into this before.

Please let me know,

Thanks!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Hi thanks for swift response, I have just tried again on both the O2 (UK mobile phone carrier) website and on my blackberry directly. both exactly the same i have all information typed in bar the password and it will not let me go any further.
Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

On your BIS site will it let you delete the account with out the password?

Login again and use the I forgot the password option, they will send you one that may be associated with it.

Please let me know!

Thanks,

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter