Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9300
My Carrier: KSA

skype for blackberry curve 9300 3G

Greetings to you

Please .. very important for me and my job ,, i need skype software for my blackberry curve 9300 3G

I tried searching for the program, but I can not find a direct link
I hope to get support in this regard
Is it possible to write company Skype to make a copy compatible with this type of mobile? blackberry curve 9300 3G

Many of my friends use the BlackBerry 9300 and we want to obtain a copy of Skype to communicate with each other

I wish to obtain a copy compatible with this type of mobile, blackberry curve 9300 3G
 Thank you ..
Your fast action is highly appreciated

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: skype for blackberry curve 9300 3G

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

I think you are on the right track -- contacting the skype developers to see if they will talk about what they intend to do. On their website, they do talk about the BB models they currently support. Further, their "about" page has ways to try and contact them.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Hi

Try this (http://iskoot.com/products/skype). Works a treat for me! Only thing is you can't receive skype calls but you can make them.
New Contributor

Hmmm? Sorry, try this link http://www.iskoot.com
New Contributor

Weird. Just google "iskoot blackberry download".
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: 9300 curve
My Carrier: airtel

[ Edited ]

Hi

Did you get a reply to this ??? What is the solution for using Skype in BB9300 3g.... Please help.

thanks a lot

Karthik

My Device: 9300
My Carrier: blackberry

Hello everybody,

Some days ago I've bought a Blackberry Curve 9300, according to the Three website, it's a compatible model with Skype on Three. Skype on Three is a special version of Skype with data traffic for free, and Skype calls redirected as voice calls.

Once I've bough the device, I've downloaded Skype on Three at the Three page and installed it.

When I run the Skype application, it fails with this error message: "Failed to connect to Skype server". Should I configure it or download another version?

I've called to Three and nobody helps me. Before I've bought it, everybody told me it was compatible with Skype indeed. I do need Skype for international calls, and I would like to do it like I used to with my other mobile phone and "Skype on Three"

You are my last hope, please... Could someone help me to make "Skype on Three" works on my Blackberry Curve 9300?

Thanks a lot