Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: cell c

smart phone

hi my device is a 9300 curve ih ave a problem. my phone does not store photos when i use my camera, it does not store anything on the memory card, be it music,videos or photos. i tried with bluetooth, and even downloading nothing works.

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: smart phone

Hi there,

Usually when something like this happens, there is a software problem. In this case, I would start by trying a battery pull - while the device is on, remove the battery for 15-30 seconds, reinsert and wait for the device to reboot. If that doesn't help, then the next step would be to try to reload the software on the device. To do that, use the steps in the following link:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Device-software-for-BlackBerry/How-To-Reload-Your-Operating-S...

If none of that works, it may be a problem with your microSD card, or a hardware issue on the phone. First step there would be to try a different microSD card, and if none of that works, I would suggest taking the phone in if it's still under warranty.

Good luck and I hope one of these steps helps!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!