Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9780
My Carrier: mtn nigeria

social feeds

I decided to wipe out all my bb appplications and iccidentally deleted social feeds and now, I'm in dire need of it, pls can someone help me with a solution? Tnx
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: social feeds

[ Edited ]

Social Feeds is a core application of OS 6 and higher.  As such, you can reload it by using BlackBerry Desktop Software.

Plug your phone in to your PC and open BlackBerry Desktop Software.  On the left side of the software, click Applications.  I have to be honest, I'm not sure if it'll be listed there or not.  If it is, it will show a plus " + " sign beside it because you've deleted it from your phone.  Click the plus sign then click Apply at the bottom.

If it's not listed there, you'll have to reload the OS to your phone.  Do this while in BDS.  Click Device at the top of the software then Update.  When the box opens, click View Other Versions then choose the OS with Currently Installed beside it.

Let us know if that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: bold 9780
My Carrier: mtn nigeria

Re: social feeds

Thank you. I'll try it, then let you know if it works...