Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Regular Contributor
My Device: torch 9860
My Carrier: univercell
Accepted Solution

sound problem

Hi all,

All of a sudden I cannot hear anything when making calls and I cannot hear anything when answering calls, It rings both ways but when I answer I don't hear the other party and they cannot hear me. When i call someone I don't hear it ringing even though they to me ring tone doesn't work. 

After rebooting the device it went fine ...but its repeating atleast  thrice in day ,please guide me  how to resolve?

At that moment video also doesn't work .

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: sound problem

Hello karthkm

Media issues are rampant on our phone model. Please upgrade your device OS to the most recent available.

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Regular Contributor

hi ron,

please provide the upgradation of os procedure .......

Forums Veteran I

Please check this Article

How to update BlackBerry Device Software using BlackBerry Desktop Software for Windows

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

hi ron,

i followed the same for the updates it prompting me"there are no blackberry device software updates available"....?

Regular Contributor

Hai ron, I followed the same by using the bb cable now its working fine and updstedbbb os to latest version ..3g network is resolved ,access to email accts is allowing,audio issues resolved .thanks for support ....
Forums Veteran I

Good to hear that. You're welcome, see you around.

Ron