Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

starting to get peeved on not getting answers on how to get refunds on a bad application

I had purchased the personal assistance application only to find out that my financial institute is not supported.. I purchased on application world on my phone.. paid through paypal.. contacted the company pagence only to be going in circles.  This is my most recent email stated..  I cannot find how and where to get a refund.  this is ridiculous!

Dear User,

If you paid via paypal then you probably purchased from BlackBerry app world?

Or does mobihand.com sound right.

Please contact the store you purchased the app from directly for refunds.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions, comments or concerns.

Thank you for using Pageonce.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: starting to get peeved on not getting answers on how to get refunds on a bad application

Hi there!

Since you say you purchased through AppWorld, your request needs to be sent exactly as follows. Go to this URL:

and fill out the form. Use, in the "Please select a component:" field, the AppWorld Billing/Payment selection. Any other selection will simply route you back anonymously to these public forums.

If the form responds telling you that your PIN is invalid, then please report that fact back here as there is a separate resolution path for that issue.

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: starting to get peeved on not getting answers on how to get refunds on a bad application

Thank you.  I filled out the form, and now I suppose I need to wait for them to respond. Smiley Happy