Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9320 curve
My Carrier: blackberry

struggling to download

Hi I can you please help me I struggle to download music, the thing is when it starts to download, it shows only for a few minutes and then shows error. What do I do?
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: struggling to download

Hi qwanelle

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

What is size of the file that you are downloading .

On your Homescreen Open your Browser > Press the Menu Key > Options > Scroll down to Clear Browsing Data ( mark all fields ) Click on Clear now . When it is done perform a Battery Pull Restart by removing the battery while your device is Power On your device may take a long reboot , after reboot see if you are able to download those music files.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: 9320 curve
My Carrier: blackberry

I did all of the above bt still says error, is thre anything else tht I should do like maybe check my settings or something
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi qwanelle

Can you provide the complete error you recieved ! Success with Downloading also depends how strong is your network or the downloading speed , 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.