Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9700

sync problems

hi

i have been trying to sync the bold 9700 with windows outlook 2010 i get the error message:

'one or more configured folders is not available. update folder mapping ad try again'

how can i do this?

cheers

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: sync problems

I have the same problem with the Bold 9700 and Windows 7 and Office 2007.  Nobody seems to know how to solve the problem, and the Blackberry site is a joke!!

My Device: Bold9700

i had the same problem but managed to fixed it accidentally by unticking "address book" in the "select organizer data to synchronize" , then ticking it again

Visitor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: MTN South Africa

I cannot sync with Outlook 2010. Error message is Microsoft Outlook Connector Error: No available message store. Any ideas anyone? If I can't sync I might as well go back to my Nokia as that has no problem syncing with 2010

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

Same thing for me.

Solved only one part of my problem by removing the previous version of BB desktop manager. But still can't sync the calendar.

Using WindowsLive mail 7

I might just consider going back to Iphone !

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: AT&T

I had the same problem and I was unable to Sync my BlackBerry with my Outlook. I was able to solve it by doing the following.

1. Clicking on "Reset Settings" in Organizer

2. This will reset the your Calendar, Address Book, MemoPad and Task to its default state

3. You will then have to configure Calendar, Address Book, MemoPad by clicking on "Configure setting"

4. After completing that you should now be able to Sync your Blackberry to your Outlook or which ever medium you're using

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Resetting worked great!  Thank you for your help.

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

I have the same problem trying to sync my Bold 9700 with Outlook 2007. I reset settings, then tried to configure settings as Delroy suggested, but an error message came up "unknown error". I have tried everything I can think of to no avail. I cannot sync my calendar to my Blackberry.

This is frustrating, as I am excited that I got a new Asus G73 laptop running Windows 7 64-bit and it is amazing with no problems; however the sync with BB and Office 2007 doesn't work. This is a big issue, and I hope that Blackberry can come up with a solution soon, or I will be looking at an iPhone. I like the Blackberry, so hopefully a resolution will become available shortly.

My Device: BB Bold 9000

Thanks so much.  I have a BB Bold 9000 and I got the same error message with Outlook 2007.  The reset corrective action worked for me.  Wahoo!

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9700

I have a new Blackberry too and I got this message and tried everything this forum said to try, unchecking and rechecking the Address book, and then resetting the synchronization settings and reconfiguring them (which actually required me to reset the settings, disconnect my Blackberry, quit the desktop software and then restart the software, reconnect my Blackberry and reconfigure the settings - and I did all that TWICE) and I'm still getting that original "One or more configured folders is not available. Update folder mapping and try again." message. What do I do now?