Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: 9900 - 7.1.0.258
My Carrier: T-Mobile D
Accepted Solution

synchronization error occurred - you try syncing again. But a re-synchronization does not help.

Hello Support,

I use my MAC to the BlackBerry Desktop Manager 1.0.3 (16) for Mac. I have updated my BB9700 from 5.0.0.351 to 5.0.0.593. I use macosx 10.63 32bit. My Blackberry syncs but the calendar entries.

I am T-Mobile customer. (Prosumer)

When I try to sync my contacts with my Bold 9700, comes after a few seconds, the message, "synchronization error occurred - you try syncing again. But a re-synchronization does not help. A couple of contacts (20%) are transferred, then the process is canceled again and again. undecided

Please help me!

BlackBerry Bold 9900 | 7.1.0.258 |T-Mobile DE
Complete Mobile L, Blackberry Flat, I´m Blackberry and Mac addict.
I love it..
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: synchronization error occurred - you try syncing again. But a re-synchronization does not help.

HI and welcome to the forums!

An error appears during synchronization after the default calendar service is changed on the BlackBe...

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Bifocals

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Contributor
My Device: 9900 - 7.1.0.258
My Carrier: T-Mobile D

Re: synchronization error occurred - you try syncing again. But a re-synchronization does not help.

Your support has helped. There was a bug with the contacts and not with the calendar.
Thank you for the prompt support.
One question I have:
Advanced settings can be seen really very insignificant. Can you pass it, you're from rim?

BlackBerry Bold 9900 | 7.1.0.258 |T-Mobile DE
Complete Mobile L, Blackberry Flat, I´m Blackberry and Mac addict.
I love it..
Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Curvey8900 wrote:

Your support has helped. There was a bug with the contacts and not with the calendar.
Thank you for the prompt support.
One question I have:
Advanced settings can be seen really very insignificant. Can you pass it, you're from rim?

HI,

First I am glad you figured it out!

"One question I have:
Advanced settings can be seen really very insignificant. Can you pass it, you're from rim?"

I take it you mean the advanced settings tab is hard to see?

Seriously, you are asking a fellow by the name of  "BIFOCALS"??:smileyvery-happy

I am not with Rim, just another user like yourself. As far as your opinion, you just posted it!

Thanks,

Bifocals

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter