Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: that moment when white means death

yuadmor wrote:

last update

sdgardne wrote:

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

fail.... always stuck and error when reconneccting with JVM

white screen always appears when the booting sequence in its half full cycle

something worng wiht the JVM? how to fix it?

Again (and still)...there are several steps in that article...which worked correctly? Which failed?

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

You might want to try a BBSAK (bbsak.org) wipe/reload...sometimes that can better cleanse all memory areas, and allow a reload to work (you may still need to use the various tricks). 

Do keep in mind that, at an internet distance, all we can do is give you these various diagnostic tests to run...but we really can't diagnose anything 100%. If, for example, your BB hardware is somehow damaged, we can't diagnose that at all -- rather, all we can do is rule out all other possible things, leaving hardware as a most likely cause. But we can't actually diagnose that at an internet-distance...

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: telkomsel

[ Edited ]
Sorry..... its my browser fault.... doesnt support rich editing. Sorry due the lack of my information.... Fyi, i use BDM 7.1.0.37, handheld : 9860 1. KB10144 : step 1 through 7 followed correctly, install update not finished due error in reconnecting JVM 2. KB20371 : a. Cause 1 and Resolution 1 : the same cable with another handheld worked just fine b. Cause 2 and Resloution 2 : back to KB10144 3. KB27957 a. Step 1 - 5 : followed correctly b. Step 6 : PIN is known c. Step 7 - 8 : followed correctly, until error appears when reconnecting with JVM 4. Crackberry.com link a. Loader identified my handheld, unlike the tutorial. b. and error (again when reconnecting with JVM)
Hall of Famer III

yuadmor wrote:
Sorry due the lack of my information.... Fyi, i use BDM 7.1.0.37, handheld : 9860 1. KB10144 : step 1 through 7 followed correctly, install update not finished due error in reconnecting JVM 2. KB20371 : a. Cause 1 and Resolution 1 : the same cable with another handheld worked just fine b. Cause 2 and Resloution 2 : back to KB10144 3. KB27957 a. Step 1 - 5 : followed correctly b. Step 6 : PIN is known c. Step 7 - 8 : followed correctly, until error appears when reconnecting with JVM 4. Crackberry.com link a. Loader identified my handheld, unlike the tutorial. b. and error (again when reconnecting with JVM)

Wow...with no formatting, that is incredibly challenging to read...I tried to clean it up a bit, but was not successful...I can't tell which bits go with things before/after them, and which bits are separate. Can you perhaps try again, with bullet points and other formatting, so as to help with comprehension? Thanks.

Contributor

When this not worked... I have yo switch to notebook mode, tablet mode really annoying for this matter. 1. Test first line 2. Test second line
Contributor

that moment when white means death

Sorry..... its my tablet browser fault.... doesnt support rich editing.

Sorry due the lack of my information....

First of all, i use BDM 7.1.0.37, handheld : 9860

1. KB10144 :

step 1 through 7 followed correctly, install update not finished due error in reconnecting JVM

2. KB20371 :

a. Cause 1 and Resolution 1 : the same cable with another handheld worked just fine

b. Cause 2 and Resloution 2 : back to KB10144

3. KB27957 :

a. Step 1 - 5 : followed correctly

b. Step 6 : PIN is known

c. Step 7 - 8 : followed correctly, until error appears when reconnecting with JVM

4. Crackberry.com link

a. Loader identified my handheld, unlike the tutorial.

b. and error (again when reconnecting with JVM)

5. The weird thing is, although Loader could identify my handheld, BBSAK and JL_Cmder could not identify it.

For BBSAK :  No device detected

For JL_Cmder : Nothing could be executed.

6. Any solution to "reconnecting with JVM" issues?

7. Or it might be a hardware problem?

I hope all of above is understandable.

Thx.

Hall of Famer III

I'd have to guess a hardware problem...but only a qualified technician, with the device in their hands, can truly give an accurate diagnosis and estimate.

Good luck!

Contributor

Hardware? If there's a way to solve the reconnecting to JVM error, i would like to try that first.
My Device: Z10-STL100-4
My Carrier: Verizon

This sounds like the hardware problem I had that BB tech support after 3 days of trying to fix my 9850. The 50/60 are virtually the same phone. They diagnosed the RAM was broken in my phone. As a last resort assuming you are out of warranty and do not have an extended warranty? Call your service provider and ask them to connect you to BB tech support. If they can't fix it its up to your service provider to see what if anything they will do for you. I personaly think they should cover the phone against factory defects for the length of your contract. I can't imagine paying as in my case another 11 months and not having a working phone. Grrrr
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
Hall of Famer III

yuadmor wrote:
Hardware? If there's a way to solve the reconnecting to JVM error, i would like to try that first.

I've already given you every trick that I know of...if they don't work, then all I can deduce is that it's a hardware problem. But I can't truly diagnose that since I don't have the device in my hands. Only a qualified technician with the device in their hands can do any more than we've already tried...and provide you a proper diagnosis and estimate. There's nothing more I can offer at our internet-distance.

Good luck!