09-08-2013 12:44 PM
Hi and Welcome to the Community!
The simplest way is to, on a PC (you cannot do this on MAC):
1) Make sure you have a current and complete backup of your BB...you can find complete instructions via the link in my auto-sig below.
2) Uninstall, from your PC, any BB OS packages
3) Make sure you have the BB Desktop Software already installed
4) Download and install, to your PC, the BB OS package you desire:
5) Delete, on your PC, all copies of VENDOR.XML...there will be at least one, and perhaps 2, and they will be located in or similarly to (it changes based on your Windows version) these folders:
Now, you can use the Application Loader component of the Desktop Software to return those games to your device:
If you are on MAC, you skip steps 2, 4, and 5 as those relate only to PC/Windows.
Good luck and let us know!