Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: o2

there is an issue with the current session. Please login to continue (Error id: 30702)

Every time I try to update or even download something from blackberry world it come up with message! Smiley Sad

so I go on to my options and go to my ID to see if I can login and it come ups with unable to update your Blackberry ID account information. and you click okay then it closes!

Someone please help!

Lex

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: there is an issue with the current session. Please login to continue (Error id: 30702)

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

I suggest that you clear the AppWorld application cache:

1. Open App World

2. Go to My World

3. Follow one (and only one!) of these steps:

3a. For keyboard-based BB's -- Hold down the ALT key and then press, in sequence R, then S, then T

3b. For Touch Screen Only BBs -- Hold the num-lock (!?123) button so it locks and then press, in sequence 3, then 4, then (

3c. For newer (e,g., OS6 and 7) BB's, see this KB:

• KB24714 How to clear the BlackBerry App World cache

4. AppWorld should close.

5. If your BB locks after issuing the cache clear, perform a battery pull reboot

6. Return to AppWorld (it may be sluggish while it re-synchronizes). Log into MyWorld (if applicable -- it will require both your BB ID username and password this time; it will not remember your BB ID username after a clear cache) and try again.

If step (4) and or (6) do not happen as listed, then the clear cache did not work.

Hopefully it'll work for you! Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: o2

Re: there is an issue with the current session. Please login to continue (Error id: 30702)

Hi there!

it didn't work! It is still coming up with the same message!

It only  closed when I done the Alt RST  didn't ask for me to log in again!

I have deleted My apps and downloaded it again and it is still doing it! I don't even know what I may have done for this to do it! Smiley Sad

Do you have any more suggestions?! I am open to anything!

Thanks

Lex

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

alexandraebwatson wrote:

It only  closed when I done the Alt RST  didn't ask for me to log in again!

The first part of that (closing) is as expected. But the second part you must initiate by re-launching AW and logging in again.

Perhaps your credentials are somehow messed up. Tether to your PC via USB. Using your PC browser, go here:

and click the "sign in" link. Try logging in then.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Yes im too..i cannot acces my AW from my device. any issue that can be solve if device reset by factory. but it's working in few time. error come back if i open the AW. in blakberry ID also error the same situation.."the login cannot update the blackberry ID information"

plizz help me support..give the solve solution for this..

thanx
Best Regard
Hervid
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: Telkomsel

YES...It's all right..i have the problems too..i re-insttall the program but still not working..i cannot access the blackberry ID..please HELP ME...

Best Regard
Hervid
My Device: Bold 9900

I was able to fix it by clicking on the payment options tab and it brought me to a screen that asked me to re-sign into blackberry app world. Once I resigned in there I was able to go into "my world" again and download apps. Hope this helps.

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9860
My Carrier: STC

CHECK THIS OUT

CollapseOverview

When using BlackBerry® ID on a BlackBerry® smartphone running BlackBerry® 7 one of the following issues may be encountered:

1. While configuring the BlackBerry smartphone for the first time the BlackBerry ID authentication process fails with the following message:

Unable to login to your BlackBerry ID account

2. While attempting to update the BlackBerry ID account information from the BlackBerry smartphone, the following error is presented:

Unable to update your BlackBerry ID account information

3. While attempting to access the My World section of BlackBerry® App World™ on the smartphone, one of the following 2 errors may be presented:

Error ID: 30702 or Error ID: 40670  

BlackBerry smartphone users may also see the message, There is an issue with the current session.  Please log in to continue in addition to Error ID: 30702 when using BlackBerry AppWorld 3.1.0.60.

Note: The BlackBerry ID account can be authenticated using the BlackBerry App World storefront on a PC and the BlackBerry ID Web Portal.

CollapseResolution

This is a previously reported issue that is being investigated by our development team. No resolution time frame is currently available.
CollapseWorkaround

Note: Before performing any of the below workarounds, ensure the BlackBerry smartphone has mobile data connectivity by completing the following:

1. Update to the latest available release of the BlackBerry Device Software. For more information on this, see KB16071.
  2. Turn off the Wi-Fi® connection.
  3. Register the BlackBerry smartphone on the wireless network and ensure the registration message is received. For information on performing the registration, see KB00510.
  4. Send a PIN message from the affected BlackBerry smartphone to itself to confirm data connectivity. For more information on how to obtain the smartphone PIN or how to send a PIN message, refer to the BlackBerry smartphones user guide.

To workaround this, perform the following tasks in the below order until the issue is resolved. Once the BlackBerry ID is functioning, do not perform any further steps.

1. Perform a hard reset by removing and reinserting the battery into the BlackBerry smartphone. For more information on performing a hard reset, see KB02141.

2. Complete the following steps:

Note: The following steps are only valid with BlackBerry smartphones that use a SIM card.

Warning: The following procedures will delete either all data, or all data and applications on the BlackBerry smartphone. Back up the data prior to performing the procedure. For instructions, see your product documentation.

Remove the battery cover and battery, then remove the SIM card.
  1. Place the battery back in the BlackBerry® smartphone and allow it to boot up.
  2. The BlackBerry ID login screen should appear.
  3. Enter in BlackBerry ID username and password, then click Sign In. An error is received, continue to the next step as there is no data connectivity.
  4. Remove the battery cover and battery, then reinsert the SIM card.
  5. Place the battery back in the BlackBerry smartphone and allow it to boot up.
  6. The BlackBerry ID login screen should appear once more. Enter in the BlackBerry ID username and password, then click Sign In.
  7. Perform a Reset to Factory setting on the BlackBerry smartphone:

Note: Performing a Reset to Factory Settings will remove all BlackBerry smartphone user data and IT policies applied to the BlackBerry smartphone. Steps on how to perform a full backup prior to this step are provided in KB26134.

To perform a Reset To Factory follow the steps in KB27739.
New Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: t mobile

im so happy guys it worked for me in my new bb 9900 yeahhhhhhh......thnks so much

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 64G - BlackBerry 9810 (OS 7 )
My Carrier: AT&T

@bb20122012 Thanks. Your solution worked perfectly and I love its simplicity.